Bands Floats Clowns Queens
Join Mackinaw City in celebrating the service of our nations' Veterans
as either a Parade Entrant or as a Guest on Memorial Weekend.
The Parade marches on Saturday, of Memorial Weekend at 1:00pm
- Start your weekend with a "Bang" by viewing the Mackinaw Memorial Parade, largest in the state. Experience the thrill of bands on parade. Salute our honored veterans and see Floats, Queens, Clowns, and the Pageant Cast all in costume. Entries are from all over Michigan, the surrounding states and Ontario Canada. Something the entire family will surely enjoy.
- See the floats, band, queens, clowns, etc. at Northern Michigan's Grand Parade on Saturday, Memorial Weekend at 1pm.
- Delight to the zany antics and toe-tapping music of the famous Scottville Clown Band at 11:00 A.M., prior to the parade.
- Attend the Re-enactment and the proceeding period fashion show of fur traders on any of the three afternoons during Memorial Weekend.
- Enjoy the pageantry and living history re-created from actual events that occurred from 1715 to 1763 including the Indians' baggataway game on that fateful June 2nd, 1763. Be a spectator at the muzzleloader events held throughout the weekend at the Fort, Downtown and at the High School.
- And, honor all our departed friends and relatives at the Memorial Day Service on Monday, Memorial Day at Conkling Heritage Park near the Municipal Marina at 10:00 A.M.
For additional information call Parade Committee at:
Fundraiser Fish Fry
Every Third Friday at 4pm
January, February, March, April, November